The Kilworth Challenge
The Kilworth Challenge is a team-building charity event that takes place annually in and around North Kilworth. Teams compete to win the trophy, taking part in a huge range of physical and mental challenges.
The Kilworth Challenge 2017 Dates: 27th & 28th May
What is the Challenge?
- The 'Thinking Mans' tough race
- 30-mile course
- Gruelling 2-day event
- Wet and muddy assault courses
- Taxing mental challenges
Who can take part?
- Anyone aged 18 or over
- Male, female or mixed teams
- Teams to consist of 4 people
Why take part?
- Have fun, make friends
- Test yourself physically and mentally
- Leave your comfort zone at home!
- Surprise yourself & discover hidden talents
- Raise money for good causes
North Kilworth Sports Club
South Kilworth Road
For more information please click here.